Tri-Valley Transit Coronavirus Update
March 18, 2020
Due to the rapidly changing COVID-19 pandemic, Tri-Valley Transit, (dba ACTR and Stagecoach), would like to offer the following updates to our passengers.
To increase social distancing measures, we are:
- Asking all passengers who can self-transport to do so and not ride the bus
- Asking all passengers who are able to stay home to do so and not ride the bus.
- Asking only nurses, doctors, child care workers, first responders, transit workers, and anyone with no other transportation options to be the only riders.
- Asking all riders to limit shopping bags on the bus to what they can carry themselves – driver assistance will not be available to reduce social interactions
This is in addition to the other COVID-19 efforts currently in place at TVT, including:
- Following all CDC protocols to ensure buses are sanitized
- Operating fare free to reduce social interactions
- Directing passengers and drivers to practice safe hygiene
For more information about Tri-Valley Transit services in Addison County (ACTR) and Orange and Northern Windsor Counties (Stagecoach), please visit our websites at www.actr-vt.org and www.stagecoach-rides.org or call us at 802-388-2287 (Addison) and 802-728-3773 (Orange/N. Windsor).