FRIDAY | Connects riders from Hancock, Rochester, Stockbridge, and Bethel to Randolph’s Shopping District and Medical Centers. Randolph area shuttle service is available by request from 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm.Schedule and Map
- 1-Way $2.00
- 10-Ride $20.00
General Fare Info
- Fares are collected on all Stagecoach bus routes except within Fare-Free Zones.
- Only exact change, checks, or passes are accepted.
- Discount fares vary; See Fare Exceptions and Transfers
Fare Exceptions and Transfers
- 2nd Friday each month this service operates at different times; Call (802) 728-3773 for details
- Passengers aged 60+ or with an ADA disability are eligible for an 80% discount (10 Ride Pass = $4.00). Passengers may self-report age or disability.
Bus Service X No Service
New Year's Day
MLK, Jr. Day
Day After Thanksgiving