New Federal Mask Mandate
To protect the public, and by federal law, masks are required on transit and at transportation hubs, per the following guidance.
Acceptable per CDC and new Order:
- Cloth or disposable face covering with at least two tightly woven layers
- Completely covers the wearer’s nose and mouth
- Fits snugly against the sides of the face without gaps
- Secured to the head with ties, ear loops, or elastic bands
- While not preferred, gaiters may be worn if made of two layers of fabric or can be folded over to make two layers and fit per above guidance
NOT acceptable per CDC and new Order:
- Loosely woven mask, such as knitted
- Mask worn in way that does not cover both mouth and nose
- Face shields or goggles (unless also worn with an acceptable facemask)
- Scarves, ski masks, balaclavas or bandanas
- Shirt or sweater collars pulled up over the mouth and nose
Additional safety measures can be found on TVT’s COVID-19 Response Page
Shopper Service Updates
Berlin Shopper suspended due to COVID-19
Saturday Shopper re-routed to Berlin – call 728-3773 for details.
Woodstock Shopper re-routed to Rutland – call 728-3773 for details.
2nd Friday Shopper suspended due to COVID-19.
89 North Schedule
89er North AM #1 and PM #1 are currently running by request.
89er North AM #2 and PM #2 are temporarily suspended due to COVID-19