Public Hearing in Bradford Regarding Local Service Changes
We are hosting an Open House on Wednesday, March 22nd at 10:00am at the Bradford Academy to discuss the below proposal.
All are welcome. For those in need of transportation to, rides can be provided. Please call Stagecoach at least 48 hours in advance to arrange. In addition, a summary of the proposals will be available on Stagecoach’s website after March 10th.
Stagecoach will also accept written comments on the proposal through Friday, March 24th, 2017.
For additional information, please call 802-728-3773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposal to Reconfigure the Bradford Circulator and Woodsville Loop
- The Bradford Circulator & Woodsville Loop operate Monday-Friday between 8:30 and 4:30. Currently, we run thirteen loops per day on the Bradford Circulator and three loops per day Woodsville Loop (from Bradford to Newbury/Wells River/Woodsville).
- During its 1+ year of service, the three Woodsville Loop Trips make up 40% of the total ridership for the service.
- The request from the community is for more service on the Woodsville Loop.
- Thus, we propose converting three of the (30 minute) Bradford Loops into one new (90 minute) Woodsville Loop.
- We expect little to no negative impact on Bradford riders as the 3 trips being eliminated have a combined daily ridership of 1.5 passengers per day. Those 1-2 folks will still have transit access within Bradford both before and after the 3 loops that are proposed to be converted to the new Woodsville Loop.