Career Opportunities at Tri-Valley Transit
Tri-Valley Transit is an AA/EO employer. We offer a unique work environment that reflects our organization’s mission, values and high standards of quality service.
To apply for employment with Stagecoach, please download and complete our Application for Employment.
PART-TIME BUS DRIVER – RANDOLPH AREA
Do you enjoy working with the public? Are you interested in doing valuable work that supports our community and the environment? Consider joining our team as a Bus Driver!
Our drivers work on the front line ensuring all our riders receive safe and reliable transportation. We seek a dedicated individual for a part-time position, between 20 and 30 hours per week.
- A good driving record
- Strong customer service skills and experience
- Ability to lift/move up to 25 lbs and maneuver large mobility devices
- CDL Class B with Passenger Endorsement, Onsite training available for the right candidate
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- A high level of professionalism
- Strong communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including health insurance, HRA, dental and vision insurance, long and short-term disability, life insurance, retirement plan, paid holidays, and paid time off.
Please visit https://stagecoach-rides.org/job-openings/ and complete our application in addition to submitting your resume for consideration of employment. Submit resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The health and safety of our employees and the community is a top priority at TVT. We are adhering to all CDC, State and local orders with regard to COVID-19, along with additional safety precautions put in place at all our facilities and on all our buses/vehicles. Interviews will take place remotely during the pandemic.
Employment is contingent upon passing required background checks and pre-employment drug testing.
TVT is an AA/EEO Employer
Tri-Valley Transit is always looking for volunteer drivers. Our volunteer drivers provide an invaluable service for our community. Many residents need to get to medical appointments or buy food or have access to other critical services but have no transportation of their own and cannot use our buses.
As a volunteer driver for TVT you give your time but receive many benefits in return:
- Reimbursement at the federal mileage rate for all miles driven
- Additional liability insurance coverage over and above your vehicle insurance
- Medical insurance coverage if you are accidentally injured outside of your vehicle
- Access to free driver training courses and potential vehicle insurance discounts
And, most importantly you will feel good about helping those in need. Volunteer drivers play a crucial role in our organization.
Interested in becoming a volunteer driver?
Download our Volunteer Application Packet and call 802-728-3773 in Orange/N. Windsor Region or 802-388-2287 in the Addison Region to get started.
Connect with your community by joining the Tri-Valley Transit Volunteer Driver team – you’ll find it a rewarding experience!