Career Opportunities at Stagecoach Transportation Services
Thank you for your interest in Stagecoach Transportation Services. Stagecoach is an AA/EO employer. We offer a unique work environment that reflects our organization’s mission, values and high standards of quality service.
To apply for employment with Stagecoach, please download and complete our Application for Employment.
Does making a difference in the lives of people you’ve never met matter to you? Are you passionate about the needs of seniors, reducing our carbon footprint and improving the health and wellbeing of your community?
Stagecoach has been providing transportation to our community for more than 40 years. We seek a Dispatcher who is passionate about making a difference in people’s lives.
· Match client transportation requests with available vehicles and volunteers
· Providing information on STSI services
· Accurately input all client and trip data into computer system
· Respond to telephone requests for future transportation needs
· General office tasks
· Ability to multitask and focus in a fast-paced and sometimes noisy environment
· Strong attention to detail and ability to produce accurate work
· Working independently
· Strong customer service skills
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
· A positive attitude
· Ability to learn new software & experience with Microsoft Office Suite
· A high level of professionalism
· Sense of humor a plus
Competitive salary and excellent benefits, including 100% employer paid health insurance for the employee, Short-term Disability, Life Insurance, paid holidays and PTO. Good working environment.
Employment contingent upon passing required background checks and pre-employment drug testing.
Please submit resume via email to: email@example.com
Volunteer Drivers for Stagecoach
Stagecoach is always looking for volunteer drivers. Our volunteer drivers provide an invaluable service for our community. Many residents need to get to medical appointments or buy food or have access to other critical services but have no transportation of their own and cannot use our buses.
As a volunteer driver for Stagecoach you give your time but receive many benefits in return:
- Reimbursement at the federal mileage rate for all miles driven
- Additional liability insurance coverage over and above your vehicle insurance
- Medical insurance coverage if you are accidentally injured outside of your vehicle
- Access to free driver training courses and potential vehicle insurance discounts
And, most importantly you will feel good about helping those in need. Volunteer drivers play a crucial role in our organization.
Connect with your community by joining the Stagecoach Volunteer Driver team – you’ll find it a rewarding experience!
Career Opportunities at Tri-Valley Transit
There are no openings at this time.
Career Opportunities at ACTR
There are no openings at this time, but Volunteer Drivers are always in demand – please call ACTR at 802-388-2287 for more information.