Stagecoach COVID-19 Service Update – April 1, 2020
Effective Monday, April 6th Stagecoach, a division of Tri-Valley Transit (TVT), is implementing changes to its service delivery model in an effort to maintain the highest levels of safety for all of our drivers and passengers during this time. We thank you for your understanding and appreciate your cooperation while we continue to provide the most essential services.
Bus routes will be scaled back to include our most essential routes
- 89er South #1 AM and #3 PM will run each morning and each afternoon
- River Route #1 AM and #2 PM will run each morning and each afternoon
- Circulator and Local Bus Services will operate on a Dial-A-Ride basis for access to essential goods and services throughout the Orange / Northern Windsor County Region – call one business day in advance to schedule your ride.
- We continue to ask all passengers to refrain from using the bus if you are able to self-transport in order to maximize social distancing and minimize the risk of transmission.
All riders must call to request a ride
- All passengers will be required to call to request a pick-up the day before their planned trip
- Capacity of buses will be kept low to allow for social distancing onboard. Please leave an empty row of seats between you and the nearest passenger/driver.
- Passengers will be screened by ride coordinators for potential exposure to the COVID-19 virus, whether you are exhibiting symptoms of illness, and to confirm your travel meets the definition of “essential”. Your trip may be denied based on this screening.
Delivery services are available
- TVT/Stagecoach can provide free delivery of pre-paid essential goods (food, medications, hardware, etc.) to Orange/Northern Windsor County residents who are elderly, disabled, or unable to self-transport. Call TVT/Stagecoach one business day in advance to schedule your service.
- We thank you for your support as we balance the essential need for transportation services with the critical requirement to observe “Stay Home / Stay Safe” orders.
- Any questions or input you may have about this change can be directed to Jade McClallen, Regional Director, at email@example.com or Mike Reiderer, Community Relations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-728-3773.