Career Opportunities at Stagecoach Transportation Services
Thank you for your interest in Stagecoach Transportation Services. Stagecoach is an AA/EO employer. We offer a unique work environment that reflects our organization’s mission, values and high standards of quality service.
Addison County Transit Resources (ACTR) is an AA/EO employer. We offer a unique work environment that reflects our organization’s mission, values and high standards of quality service.
- Match client transportation requests with available vehicles and volunteers
- Providing information on ACTR services
- Accurately input all client and trip data into computer system
- Keep client and trip data up-dated as changes occur and track on-going clients
- Respond to telephone requests for future transportation needs, verify rider eligibility and maintain schedule on routine on-going rides
- Maintain and update essential data and files on clients as required by grant, organization and specific program mandates
- Assist with incoming mail, mailings and/or outgoing mail preparation as needed
- General office filing and purging of records for storage as directed
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned
- Strong customer service skills and experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new software
- A high level of professionalism
- Strong attention to detail
- Sense of humor a plus
For more information, please visit us at http://actr-vt.org/job-openings/.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to Gina Tindall, HR Director at email@example.com.
In addition to a good working environment, we offer a competitive salary and provide excellent benefits including health insurance, generous paid time off, and long-term disability.
Employment is contingent upon passing required background checks and pre-employment drug testing.
Addison County Transit Resources
Human Resources Manager
297 Creek Road
Middlebury, VT 05753
Volunteer Drivers for Stagecoach
Stagecoach is always looking for volunteer drivers. Our volunteer drivers provide an invaluable service for our community. Many residents need to get to medical appointments or buy food or have access to other critical services but have no transportation of their own and cannot use our buses.
As a volunteer driver for Stagecoach you give your time but receive many benefits in return:
- Reimbursement at the federal mileage rate for all miles driven
- Additional liability insurance coverage over and above your vehicle insurance
- Medical insurance coverage if you are accidentally injured outside of your vehicle
- Access to free driver training courses and potential vehicle insurance discounts
And, most importantly you will feel good about helping those in need. Volunteer drivers play a crucial role in our organization.
Connect with your community by joining the Stagecoach Volunteer Driver team – you’ll find it a rewarding experience!