Career Opportunities at Stagecoach Transportation Services
Thank you for your interest in Stagecoach Transportation Services. Stagecoach is an AA/EO employer. We offer a unique work environment that reflects our organization’s mission, values and high standards of quality service.
To apply for employment with Stagecoach, please download and complete our Application for Employment.
Career Opportunities at Stagecoach
No opportunities at this time.
Volunteer Drivers for Stagecoach
Stagecoach is always looking for volunteer drivers. Our volunteer drivers provide an invaluable service for our community. Many residents need to get to medical appointments or buy food or have access to other critical services but have no transportation of their own and cannot use our buses.
As a volunteer driver for Stagecoach you give your time but receive many benefits in return:
- Reimbursement at the federal mileage rate for all miles driven
- Additional liability insurance coverage over and above your vehicle insurance
- Medical insurance coverage if you are accidentally injured outside of your vehicle
- Access to free driver training courses and potential vehicle insurance discounts
And, most importantly you will feel good about helping those in need. Volunteer drivers play a crucial role in our organization.
Connect with your community by joining the Stagecoach Volunteer Driver team – you’ll find it a rewarding experience!
Career Opportunities at Tri-Valley Transit
Career Opportunities at ACTR
BUS MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN/BUS DETAILER
• Maintenance Technician “B” skills
• Experience with tires, brakes, exhaust and other preventative maintenance
• Willingness to learn new skills
• CDL Class C with Passenger Endorsement, but we are willing to train
• A high level of professionalism
• Modern, well-equipped shop
• Competitive salary, Monday-Friday schedule
• 100% employer paid health insurance
• Up to 36 paid days off annually
• Long term disability
• 403B retirement plan
• Vision insurance
In addition to a good working environment, we offer a competitive salary and provide excellent benefits including health insurance, generous paid time off, and long-term disability.
Employment is contingent upon passing required background checks and pre-employment drug testing.
ACTR is an AA/EO Employer.
Addison County Transit Resources
Human Resources Manager
297 Creek Road
Middlebury, VT 05753